Skip to main content

Christine Buemann - Your Mortgage Broker

Opposed to a bank, I work for you, my clients. I have access to a large and diverse group of lenders, many of whom do not have a physical branch. This provides my clients exclusive access to a wide variety of products and competitive rates. Even though I work for you, I get paid by the financial institution for most transactions. This means that my advice is impartial and based on whatever is in your best interest. This also means that I won’t try to lead you in a certain direction and you are not limited only to the products and services under a particular bank or credit union. After making sure I understand your needs, we will discuss some options and decide which mortgage is best for you and your financial future.

What sets me apart from the competition is that I build my business by referrals, which means that instead of focusing my time and resources on prospecting for new business, I will be devoting myself to serving the needs of my clients, like you. Throughout the process I will keep you updated every step of the way.

All I ask is that while I'm working for you, that you would refer quality people like yourself to me: people who appreciate this same level of attention and expertise. It is in my best interest to provide you with the best service possible so that you refer other quality clients to me based on my hard work and clear results.


www.christinebuemann.ca

Comments

  1. If you are planning on taking a mortgage, this means that you have to do a lot of work. This is impossible especially if you have a job to do. There is a lot of work involved in the process. Doing all these on your own will waste your time and is also very stressful. You need someone who has the time and experience to help you in the process. Well, a mortgage broker can help in this matter. Visit our site if you want to hire the best mortgage broker in Oshawa. Best Mortgage Brokers Near Me Oshawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog is exceptionally quite viable and furthermore useful.
    Wish to see considerably more like this. Delighted in perusing the article above , truly clarifies everything exhaustively, the article is exceptionally intriguing and viable. Much obliged to you and best of luck in the impending articles. Much obliged for sharing your data about mortgage broker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're very Glad to talk to your informational Post! Leaving all your past behind and starting a new life could be good reasons for change. Meeting new people in the home refinance cary nc while keeping the previous ones will add zest to anybody's social life. However, finding and closing a home refinance cary nc can prove to be a challenge on its own. Click here https://mylighthouse.mortgage/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Computershare and why are they registered on title?

If you are using a non-bank lender for your mortgage, you may notice that your mortgage has been registered in the name of “Computershare Trust Company of Canada”. This registration does not affect the terms and conditions of your mortgage in any way. Computershare holds no beneficial interest or rights to the mortgage loan. This is merely a third party, custodial arrangement which means that your lender has used Computershare to review the mortgage and provide custodial certification to Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp (CMHC) for their government securities program. Computershare is the largest provider globally of many of the services they offer and the largest corporate trust service provider in Canada. They have successfully provided this custodial service to many Canadian bank and non-bank lenders for many years and they play a very important role in the Government of Canada’s NHA Mortgage-Backed Securities Program. Computershare has served as the exclusive Central Payor and Tr

Did you know that we can refinance up to 95% in order to remove someone from title?

Did you know that we can refinance up to 95% in order to remove someone from title?  Not only are we seeing more separations than ever, we are also seeing more co-signing required from family. This means that we needed a simple and useful too for removing one person from title, without being limited to the 80% refinance rule . Here is what you will need: A purchase agreement confirming the current value Current mortgage statement A legally binding agreement by the two parties detailing the buyout For more information on this or if you have any questions or concerns - please feel free to contact me. www.christinebuemann.ca 
I am so excited to share with you, Kyla Snyder, the newest member of my team. Kyla has extensive experience in Customer Service as well as 3+ years at RE/MAX and also conveyance experience from Wilson King Law Office. As the Client Care Manager, Kyla's role is to ensure that every client is taken care of from the time they contact us, until after the mortgage funds and beyond.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact Kyla or myself.